Contact us today and we’ll help you achieve your goals
Get a quote and secure your commercial property finance today!
Finance to approved applicants fast.
Commercial Property Finance
Whether it is for personal, business or investment purposes, Chase Finance have highly competitive finance loan products available to assist with the purchase of industrial, commercial and agricultural properties, as well as cash flow funding, development finance, business acquisition and more.
Commercial Finance has a comprehensive range of loan facilities including; standard variable loans, fixed loans, line of credit loans and many others.
Commercial finance can sometimes be overwhelming, with our extensive knowledge in this area we will provide you with a commercial finance specialist who will guide you through this complex process from start to finish. Please contact Chase Finance on 1300 137 045 for a no-obligation consultation or click below to request a quote.
Standard Variable Loans
- Interest rates can vary upwards and downwards based on the prevailing economic conditions throughout the term of the loan
- Additional repayments can be made without penalty
- May have an option to redraw
- Interest rate is fixed for an agreed period
- Repayments will not increase during the fixed period
- Limited flexibility for contributing extra repayments during the fixed period
- Financial penalties are usually incurred for changing from a fixed rate loan to a variable rate loan before the fixed term has expired
Low-Doc & No-Doc Loans
- The loan is provided to the borrower with little or no documentation confirming income
- It allows borrowers without a regular income stream to access loan funds
- This is a very simple application process
- Allows borrower to combine/consolidate various loans into one loan
- They may allow a lower overall interest rate and lower repayment
Split Loan Facility
- Allows borrower to have part of the loan at a variable interest rate and the loan balance at a fixed rate
- May provide the opportunity of reducing risk in periods of rising interest rates
- Provides a blend of repayment flexibility and interest rate security
Property Development Finance
- Development finance is for the construction of industrial, retails, offices or residential property.
- We can give you access to multiple development finance lenders
- We provide experienced experts in facilitating and structuring development finance
- Our team will find the best cost and value based solutions available
- We can offer mezzanine finance options
- Land only loans available
- Short term funding available
Rural & Agricultural Finance
- Refinancing a loan or mortgage to find better interest rates or other finance terms
- Restructuring your finances
- Buying a new property
- Expanding your business
- Acquiring additional working capital
A business overdraft is a line of credit that becomes available when you make any withdrawal for an amount greater than the balance in your business debit account. This means you can continue making withdrawals even if the account is empty, giving you flexibility in your cash flow.
Cash flow Finance
Cash flow finance is a form of financing in which the loan is backed by your company’s expected cash flow. This differs from an asset-backed loan, where the collateral for the loan is based on the company’s assets. The schedules or repayments for cash flow loans are based on your company’s projected future cash flows.
Acquisition Finance is a flexible and varied form of finance designed to cater for the following situations:
- Expansion of existing businesses
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Buy-out of existing shareholders
- Shareholder exits
- Merger & acquisition finance of synergistic businesses
- Capital raisings
- Intergenerational change and estate planning
Trade Finance import / export, Foreign currency
For importers and export businesses that are seeking to participate in global markets. We can assist you with working capital finance to help the purchase of goods or processing costs, prior to shipment. We secure competitive prices for your foreign exchange transactions.
Contact Chase Finance on 1300 137 045 and talk to one of our Commercial finance specialists today for a no-obligation consultation or click below to request a quote.
Need finance to grow your business?
Christmas and the Taxman
When do employee gifts and celebrations attract fringe benefits tax (FBT)? And when are they exempt?
SMSF trustees must get ready to process rollovers via SuperStream by 1 October 2021. This means trustees will no longer…
Inheriting rental properties jointly A dilemma?
Imagine you’re lucky enough to inherit, say, four post-CGT rental properties from a deceased parent – but what happens when…
Loan was approved in quickest time and hassle free paper workAmitkumar,
The team at Chase went over and above for my finance needs.Andrew,
We thank you for all your hard work and professionalismPete & Sue,
Excellent work and instils confidenceSam Deionno,
Lost without chaseDoug Clark ,
Great company to deal with. wouldn't deal with anyone elseCraig Curskis,
Good old fashion professional serviceJohn Watkins ,
Chase Finance would be the most professional and honest broker that we could be lucky enough to be acquainted with.Peter Taylor ,
Efficient, polite, asks all the right questions and does everything in her power to make my financing requirements happen.Gregory Simmonds ,
Always great service from Eric. Very HappyTim McClure,
Easy, stress free application. Very quick outcomeAndrew Salter,
We are fortunate to have been able to use your services, to build our transport business from scratch and also refinancing of our home loan! Thanks so much, we wouldn't go anywhere else!Andrew & Elle Brown, Brown BulkHaul
We have been dealing with Chase Finance for many years and have found their advice and up-to-date knowledge helps to simplify decision-making. We will continue our relationship long into the future.Tim and Ann McEvoy, Kata Holdings Pty Ltd
The friendly staff at Chase Finance make our life so much easier! They take the worry, frustration and leg work out of lending and provide us with our best options in a professional and prompt manner.Bernie Noonan, Noonans Transport
We have used Chase Finance Services on numerous occasions over the past 15 years and have always been happy with the results. We have no hesitation in recommending their services.Allyson Mason, JAKAD Almonds Pty Ltd
We would recommend Chase Finance to anybody who is seeking the very highest level of service, the very highest level of knowledge and the very highest level of ability.Gary Thornhill, Trans Australian Livestock Pty Ltd
McArdle Freight have been dealing with Peter and the team at Chase Finance for over thirty years and the service they have provided over that time has always been excellent. We could not recommend them more highly.McArdle Freight,
Chase Finance are proud to partner with some of Australia’s leading Equipment retailers. Let us assist you in finding that Truck, Trailer, Forklift or piece of equipment you need to help your business grow. Talk to us today about how we can find you the best possible finance solution for your needs.
New SHERPA 100 DIESEL SKID STEER LOADER
*Price quoted is FROM* New SHERPA 100 Diesel Includes Standard Wide Tyres and 111cm Hardox Bucket The SHERPA 100 Diesel…
NEW SHERPA 100 2 SPEED MINI DIGGER
*Price quoted is FROM* New SHERPA 100 2 Speed Includes Charging Station, Standard Solid Tyres and 76cm Hardox Bucket
NEW SHERPA 300 LPG MINI LOADER
*Price quoted is FROM* New SHERPA 300 LPG Including Standard Narrow Tyres and Hardox Bucket Next to the standard product…