Contact us today and we’ll help you achieve your goals
Get a pre-approval and secure your residential property finance today!
Talk to an experienced specialist today.
Residential Property Finance
Whether it is for your own home or for investment purposes Chase Finance have highly competitive finance loan products available to assist with the purchase of your property.
Residential Finance has a comprehensive range of loan facilities including; standard variable loans, fixed loans, line of credit loans and many others. Residential finance can sometimes be confusing, with our extensive knowledge in this area we will provide you with a finance specialist who will guide you through the process from start to finish.
Please contact Chase Finance on 1300 137 045 for a no-obligation consultation or click below to request a quote.
Standard Variable Loans
- Interest rates can vary upwards and downwards based on the prevailing economic conditions throughout the term of the loan
- Additional repayments can be made without penalty
- May have an option to redraw
- Interest rate is fixed for an agreed period
- Repayments will not increase during the fixed period
- Limited flexibility for contributing extra repayments during the fixed period
- Financial penalties are usually incurred for changing from a fixed rate loan to a variable rate loan before the fixed term has expired
Low–Doc & No–Doc Loans
- The loan is provided to the borrower with little or no documentation confirming income
- It allows borrowers without a regular income stream to access loan funds
- This is a very simple application process
Split Loan Facility
- Allows borrower to have part of the loan at a variable interest rate and the loan balance at a fixed rate
- May provide the opportunity of reducing risk in periods of rising interest rates
- Provides a blend of repayment flexibility and interest rate security
- Short term loan (usually around a year) used to pay for the cost of building your new home
- Payments are drawn down in stages as the build progresses, ‘progress payments’
- At the end of the construction, an end loan will be needed to pay off the construction loan and you then enter into a typical mortgage option
Contact Chase Finance on 1300 137 045 and talk to one of our Residential finance specialists today for a no-obligation consultation or click below to request a quote.
Need finance to grow your business?
South Australia’s Commercial Property Sales set for recovery as the abolishment of Stamp Duty arrives!
The state government’s comprehensive legislation on stamp duty reform aims to make the state’s commercial property market more competitive. The…
Having a Credit Card doesn’t mean you have a license to spend, because at some point you do have to pay…
Benefits of an Offset Account
Say HELLO to Offset Accounts! Purchasing a home is probably responsible for one of the biggest loans you’ll ever have. …
We are fortunate to have been able to use your services, to build our transport business from scratch and also refinancing of our home loan! Thanks so much, we wouldn't go anywhere else!Andrew & Elle Brown, Brown BulkHaul
We have been dealing with Chase Finance for many years and have found their advice and up-to-date knowledge helps simplify decision making. We will continue our relationship long into the futureTim and Ann McEvoy, Kata Holdings Pty Ltd
The friendly staff at Chase Finance make our life so much easier! They take the worry, frustration and leg work out of lending and provide us with our best options in a professional and prompt manner.Bernie Noonan, Noonans Transport
We have used Chase Finance Services on numerous occasions over the past 15 years and have always been happy with the results. We have no hesitation in recommending their services.Allyson Mason, JAKAD Almonds Pty Ltd
We would recommend Chase Finance to anybody who is seeking the very highest level of service, the very highest level of knowledge and the very highest level of ability.Gary Thornhill, Trans Australian Livestock Pty Ltd
We are impressed with Chase Finance professionalism and highly skilled team and we would have no hesitation in recommending their services and commitment.Nick & Angela Borrelli, Borrelli
McArdle Freight have been dealing with Peter and the team at Chase Finance for over thirty years and the service they have provided over that time has always been excellent. We could not recommend them more highly.McArdle Freight,
Chase Finance are proud to partner with some of Australia’s leading Equipment retailers. Let us assist you in finding that Truck, Trailer, Forklift or piece of equipment you need to help your business grow. Talk to us today about how we can find you the best possible finance solution for your needs.
2012 Isuzu CXY GIGA Tipper
2012 ISUZU CXY GIGA 6X4 RIGID END TIPPER. ISUZU SiTEC SERIES II 6 CYL. TURBO INTERCOOLED ENGINE @ 455HP, 18…
2009 ISUZU CXZ GIGA TIPPER
2009 ISUZU CXZ GIGA 6X4 RIGID TIPPER. ISUZU TURBO INTERCOOLED ENGINE @ 455HP, 18 SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX, ISUZU REAR AXLES…
2004 DAF CF 75 Series Curtainsider
2004 DAF C75 6X2 14 PALLET CURTAINSIDER. DAF 6 CYL. TURBO DIRSEL @ 310HP, 16 SPEED ALL SYNCHRO MANUAL GEARBOX,…