Contact us today and we’ll help you achieve your goals
Get a pre-approval and secure your residential property finance today!
Talk to an experienced specialist today.
Residential Property Finance
Whether it is for your own home or for investment purposes Chase Finance have highly competitive finance loan products available to assist with the purchase of your property.
Residential Finance has a comprehensive range of loan facilities including; standard variable loans, fixed loans, line of credit loans and many others. Residential finance can sometimes be confusing, with our extensive knowledge in this area we will provide you with a finance specialist who will guide you through the process from start to finish.
Please contact Chase Finance on 1300 137 045 for a no-obligation consultation or click below to request a quote.
Standard Variable Loans
- Interest rates can vary upwards and downwards based on the prevailing economic conditions throughout the term of the loan
- Additional repayments can be made without penalty
- May have an option to redraw
- Interest rate is fixed for an agreed period
- Repayments will not increase during the fixed period
- Limited flexibility for contributing extra repayments during the fixed period
- Financial penalties are usually incurred for changing from a fixed rate loan to a variable rate loan before the fixed term has expired
Low–Doc & No–Doc Loans
- The loan is provided to the borrower with little or no documentation confirming income
- It allows borrowers without a regular income stream to access loan funds
- This is a very simple application process
Split Loan Facility
- Allows borrower to have part of the loan at a variable interest rate and the loan balance at a fixed rate
- May provide the opportunity of reducing risk in periods of rising interest rates
- Provides a blend of repayment flexibility and interest rate security
- Short term loan (usually around a year) used to pay for the cost of building your new home
- Payments are drawn down in stages as the build progresses, ‘progress payments’
- At the end of the construction, an end loan will be needed to pay off the construction loan and you then enter into a typical mortgage option
Contact Chase Finance on 1300 137 045 and talk to one of our Residential finance specialists today for a no-obligation consultation or click below to request a quote.
Need finance to grow your business?
New ruling from the ATO could make life a lot tougher for small businesses
Business tax debt to be reported to credit agencies from 1 July 2017! When the Federal Government released their Mid-Year…
Question - How do we get our finances UNDER CONTROL?
We often observe clients (especially busy parents juggling careers and kids) leaving management of their finances on the back burner.…
Question - Can You Pay a Property Deposit with no cash outlay?
We recently heard about the case of a couple who were keen to take advantage of a property investment but…
The friendly staff at Chase Finance make our life so much easier! They take the worry, frustration and leg work out of lending and provide us with our best options in a professional and prompt manner.Bernie Noonan, Noonans Transport
We have used Chase Finance Services on numerous occasions over the past 15 years and have always been happy with the results. We have no hesitation in recommending their services.Allyson Mason, JAKAD Almonds Pty Ltd
We would recommend Chase Finance to anybody who is seeking the very highest level of service, the very highest level of knowledge and the very highest level of ability.Gary Thornhill, Trans Australian Livestock Pty Ltd
We are impressed with Chase Finance professionalism and highly skilled team and we would have no hesitation in recommending their services and commitment.Nick & Angela Borrelli, Borrelli
Chase Finance are proud to partner with some of Australia’s leading Equipment retailers. Let us assist you in finding that Truck, Trailer, Forklift or piece of equipment you need to help your business grow. Talk to us today about how we can find you the best possible finance solution for your needs.
2002 UD MK235 Pantech
5/2002 NISSAN UD MK235 4X2 FURNITURE PANTECH. 6 CYL. TURBO DIESEL @ 235HP, 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION, REAR SPRING SUSPENSION, AIR…
2013 O'Phee Flat top
2013 OPHEE 45′ TRI AXLE EXTENDABLE FLAT TOP TRAILER, EXTENDS TO 21.535 MTRS, 10 STUD STEEL WHEELS ON SPRING SUSP,…
2009 Volvo FH540 Primemover
2009 VOLVO FH540 6X4 PRIME MOVER XXL GLOBETROTTER. 540 HP 13 LTR VOLVO ENG, 12 SPD ISHIFT TRANS, VOLVO REAR AXLES…